Smart Contract Engineer Mentorship with Jared at Kwenta

About the Mentor

Hey all :wave:

I’m a core contributor at Kwenta, focusing on smart contracts and protocol design, with around five years of experience in software engineering. After completing a mentorship with EthernautDAO in 2021, I joined the DeFi team at Crypto.com as a smart contract engineer. Subsequently, I moved to Kwenta, where I am the technical lead of Smart Margin (on-chain trading engine that has processed >$37B in perp trading volume) and Quanto Futures (quantity adjusting “quanto” perpetual futures derivative market expected for release this year).

Why Mentor

Kwenta is committed to educating the DeFi community. A more educated ecosystem benefits everyone, whether done via our thorough protocol and trading documentation or directly with a targeted mentorship.

I want to provide the same opportunity presented to me to another. The EthernautDAO mentorship opened many doors, helped me jump-start my Web3 career, and introduced me to a community of awesome people.

Training Will/Won’t be for a protocol

This mentorship will be for Kwenta and specifically target writing defensive, optimized, and well-tested smart contracts deployed to EVM compatible blockchains. We use Solidity for writing smart contracts and rely heavily on foundry and hardhat for tooling.

Although the mentorship “relationship” will hopefully extend beyond the program duration, my expectation is that at the end of the program, the mentee will be capable of writing, testing, and deploying smart contracts at a professional caliber.

Number of trainees

Only a single mentee can be accepted at this time.

Training Will/Won’t target a job position

The ideal outcome of the mentoring program will be to give you the experience necessary to be a competent smart contract engineer at any protocol, including Kwenta.

Target position will/won’t be remote

100% remote, but US and Western EU candidates are preferred due to my location.

Minimum requirements for trainee candidates

Requirements:

• Solid foundation in Computer Science/Software Engineering (Data Structures, Algorithms, System Design, Mathematics)
  • Ability to write good code. What is good code? Code that gets the job done, not fancy, not super optimized. Code that understands that others will read it in the future. You strive to deliver a functional product and will sleep once every edge case is unturned. Obviously, this gets better with experience, but those with that drive from the get-go will excel here.
  • Ability to problem solve. As borrowed from Ale, this is a person who “is a master at divide and conquer problem-solving. I can throw you any problem, and you can systematically split it into a set of smaller problems, of which at least one you CAN solve. Then repeat the process on all the sub-problems that you can’t solve. If this is a natural thing for you in software development, then you are a compatible candidate.”
  • Good git hygiene. Can use branches effectively. You’ve opened issues/PRs before and have merged code into other collaborative projects (private or public).
  • Values respectful and disciplined engagement, with a commitment to discovering the truth. This often necessitates having thoughtful disagreements, even with more senior members of the team, including myself.

Nice to haves:

• Ecosystem experience (trading on Kwenta, staking on Synthetix)
  • Experience using DeFi (Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Maker, Lido)
  • Interest in finance (Derivatives, Trading, Game Theory)
  • Interest in MEV (can explain what it is and how a DEX might be impacted by it)

Mentoring hours per week

Mentoring hours will not be fixed.

At the program’s start, expect mentoring hours to be high as we focus on exploring fundamentals. Hours will trend downward as “learn-by-doing” becomes the focus. (this is my prediction :crystal_ball:)

Work hours per week expected

Around 10-20 hours a week. These hours will be compensated. Please let me know if you want to contribute more than 20 hours per week.

I worked full-time in Web2 when I was being mentored. It is possible, but do not apply if you are unsure if you can dedicate the expected hours specified.

Duration of the program

Three/four months

Trainee contribution expected during the training program

The trainee will work closely with me, and I will be held accountable for all your work for Kwenta. The protocol contribution will include ecosystem research, smart contract development (writing and testing contracts), and internal smart contract review.

Program Compensation

4500 $USDC per month

To apply, please reply in the comments with:

1. Brief description of yourself
  2. Why you would be a good fit for this mentorship
  3. Favorite DeFi protocol (excluding Kwenta and Synthetix)
  4. Github Link
  5. Timezone
  6. Any other relevant links (X, LinkedIn, Blog, etc.) (optional)
1 Like

Hi, Jared,

My name is Georgi from Sofia, Bulgaria (EET). I am currently a “Software Engineering” student at Sofia University and part of the “Advanced Solidity” bootcamp by Rareskills. I got into blockchain/web3 in the beginning of 2022 and since then, I have been twice a blockchain developer intern. I would love to be mentored and helped by someone more experienced than me, while contributing to a live project/protocol. Probably my favourite protocol (and the one I probably understand best) is UniswapV2. In my opinion they are true pioneers. Lately, I have been also studying other major DeFi protocols such as Compound, Synthetix & UniswapV3 and started participating in public auditing contest. With that being said, I believe I can be a great fit for the role, I have experience with all of the most popular web3 technologies such as Solidity, Foundry, Hardhat, Ethers.js, ect, have the ability to spend 20 - 25 hours per week and have great determination and desire to continue growing. All of my recent projects and work can be seen on my github: chonkov · GitHub.

Best regards,
Georgi

Hi Jared ,

I am Prabhat from India . I am a WEB3 developer for about 2 years now. Started in Late 2021 , initially a developer but had small stints as a security researcher . Always eager to explore new and challenging problems . I have ample of experience in writing smart contract for projects which is clear with my hackathon wins in EthOnline 2023,EthIndia 2023 and Huffathon . One of my projects HorseRiders is also a recognised opensource project included in awesone-huff repo. I have had experience in writing contracts in Solidity , Yul and Rust and am familiar with HardHat and Foundry. I have not worked on a active protocol and would love to accept this task. I can dedicate hours upwards of 20 per week . My favourite Defi Protocol would GMX , uniswapv3 and Maia DAO coming close second and third. I got into the architecture of GMX in a contest and was quite impressed by it.
You can find my GIthub at PROBOT-GITHUB.
Time Zone - (+5:30 UTC) .
My twitter is PROBOT

Hi Jared, my name is Basil. I’m currently in my final year of CS. I’m pretty good at solving problems, and enjoy challenging myself to try new stuff. No matter how complex a problem is, I’ll gladly accept it and come up with a feasible solution. I’m pretty good at going thru docs and finding what I need, also good at troubleshooting and debugging. Because I’m fairly new to web3, I don’t really have a favourite protocol, but I look forward to exploring more about them via this mentorship. Currently looking for an opportunity to prove myself and would like to back my words, so feel free to test me. My timezone is +5:30 and here’s my GitHub.

1. Brief description of yourself

As a highly motivated and passionate software developer with a strong background in project management, I am excited to apply for this mentorship opportunity. With two years of experience in the field of crypto, I have honed my skills in Solidity, Foundry, and Rust via number of building challenges and courses. I believe my ability to wear the hat of “full-stack” will be valuable in this mentorship.

2. Why you would be a good fit for this mentorship

In addition to my technical skills, I bring a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a passion for web3 technology.

3. Favorite DeFi protocol (excluding Kwenta and Synthetix)

Raydium

4. Github Link

5. Timezone

GMT+3

Hi Jared, my name is Zayd. I am currently a part-time student pursuing my Master’s in Computer Science and enrolled in the RareSkills Solidity Bootcamp, where I heard about this opportunity. I previously worked at Snap and Meta for a few years in a non-technical role alongside engineers and have been gradually transitioning to a technical role. I am currently unemployed and looking for an opportunity to start my Web3 career. I can contribute 20 hours a week and would be open to contributing more

I have previous experience as a mentor and understand the mentor-mentee relationship, including the traits of mentees who achieved positive outcomes. I plan to bring these traits to this mentorship. I am a coachable, dependable, and an eager student that wants to learn and find a way to start my Web3 career. Being in the Rareskills bootcamp, my environment is the perfect set-up for a mentee in this mentorship. Outside of the mentorship hours I will still be learning and working on smart contract development for a significant amount of time. My biggest interest in Web3 is DeFi. I have an understanding of the Ethereum DeFi ecosystem/foundation and I always keep an eye out for new and interesting protocols. Contributing towards a DeFi protocol would be an ideal scenario to start my Web3 career. I have a strong Computer Science foundation from my tradition education and have experience with Solidity and Foundry building from building my own projects and have done a few CTFs. I have knowledge about the EVM and Solidity design patterns.

My favorite DeFi protocol is MakerDAO. A stablecoin protocol might not be the most exotic DeFi protocol but having a strong decentralized stablecoin protocol is an important piece to the DeFi ecosystem and Maker is working towards that and has protocols building on top of Maker. I built a decentralized stablecoin project around the Maker model in Solidity using Foundry.

I am located in PST (UTC−08:00) time zone and my GitHub is : 7ayd (Zayd ) · GitHub

Thanks,
Zayd

Hello Jared

I’m Mahesh, full stack blockchain developer, graduated with bachelors in computer science.
Got into crypto in 2021, burnt my hands in shitcoin trading and ever since then fell into tech side of crypto rabbit hole. Started developing full stack defi and nft projects. Participated in several hackathons and bootcamps.

Found out defi derivatives niche is barely scratched surface and there’s lot of potential to innovate after
seeing opyn’s options strategies, so decided to explore options, perps & futures. Over the span of time got good grip over derivatives and protocol design. My future goal is to build and launch a derivatives protocol (one click Option vaults for retail investors). This mentorship helps me to achieve this. I consider myself a good fit as I can learn and adapt to new tech within no time & familiar with certain niche topics such as auction design mechanisms, mev intricacies, black scholes model(bsmm), formal verification etc. Techstack: solidity,javascript,react/nextjs,nodejs,rust,foundry,hardhat,ethersjs.
Familiar with fuzzing, formal verification and security tooling.

My favorite defi protocol will be Yearn finance the yield aggregator, specifically the yearn V3, with an introduction of tokenization strategy and erc-4626 compatibility, we can create, write and deploy our own strategies(and earn fees :yum:) with help of tokenized strategy mix resulting in increased vault modularity. Recently participated & brainstormed couple of strategy ideas in the polygon x yearn v3 hackathon.

My timezone: UTC+05:30, am flexible with yours and can dedicate up to 30-40 hours per week as I don’t have any full time obligations.

Portfolio: https://www.maheshmannava.com/
Github: MaheshMannava (___Maheshhh) · GitHub

Hey Jared!

I am Fouad, a 28 years old software engineer who worked in Finctech, Chatbots, Web and VR (around 4-5 years of experience). I looked into the blockchain world in 2022 and lost some money due to exploits and hacks so I decided to dive deeper into the technical aspect of it. I have completed the Rareskills Advanced Solidity program and would like to pursue a career as a DeFi contributor instead of Auditor.

I think I would be a good fit for this mentorship due to my passion for finance, technology and the blockchain. I have a strong foundation in computer science and understanding of the EVM and solidity, I also feel the need to have a mentor to guide me / review my work as I only have practices solidity through bootcamps and CTFs, never at a professional level. I would be more than honored to have contributed to Kwenta’s smart contracts and code base, and to have a mentor I can look up to.

My favorite DeFi protocol was Balancer due to its innovative multi-token pool. However I would say now it’s UniswapV3.

My github profile is 4CHT · GitHub
Timezone - EU West (CET)

Thank you in advance for taking the time and considering our applications,
I hope to hear from you,
Fouad

Hey Jared,

I am Parth. I am Smart contract auditor and mostly focused on audits for long time. Now, I am slowly transitioning to smart contract development. I got into web3 space 1 year back and have good knowledge of popular defi protocols.

What makes me a good fit for this mentorship:

• I am Junior Security Researcher at Spearbit and also worked as freelance security auditor with few auditing firms.
  • I also did internship at Nethermind and worked on Solidity audits with them.
  • Was also part of 0xMacro fellowship alongwith you(block 8) and graduated with honors tier there and was also offered Security apprenticeship role by 0xMacro.
  • I also have some experience with formal verification using Certora’s prover tool.
  • I have good foundation in data structures and algorithms and did a lot of competitive programming during my college days(codeforces profile: parth_15 - Codeforces).
  • I am very much familiar with git and have contributed to some open-source projects.

My favorite Defi protocol:

• My favorite defi protocol is Aave and am familiar with its codebase. What I liked about it is the innovative accounting mechanism of calculating debt, interest and rebasing nature of aTokens. I guess the logic of staking contracts and their reward mechanism logic somewhat similar.

Github link:

Timezone:
Am in IST timezone(UTC + 5:30) but I don’t want to let the timezone issue be a barrier in my learning jounrney. Am willing to coordinate in US timezone.

Other links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/defilearner1
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parth-patel11/

Hey Jared :wave:

I’m a somewhat unusual candidate in that I’ve just transitioned into full-time blockchain activity after doing non-software stuff for a while. However, before this I was a core contributor for many years to a >500 KLOC open-source virtual worlds project written in C#, writing and reviewing code, integrating PRs from the community, on-boarding new contributors, producing releases, etc.

After then spending some time in science infrastructure work, I caught the crypto bug (perhaps partly due to my degree in Economics and Econometrics). This is an immensely exciting space and I want to be a part of it. I’ve spent a lot of time self-teaching myself the foundations (how the EVM operates, completing Ethernaut challenges, using Kwenta and other protocols, etc.) but the big challenge for me is how to go from that to writing smart contracts that actually get used in production. I know that if I was running a protocol, I’d be scared of employing anyone who hadn’t gone through this already!

So I think you’re offering a fantastic opportunity to get over this hump and I’d love to work with you and Kwenta. I can work 20 or more hours per week and my timezone is +0:00 UTC (UK). As I’m just starting out (again), I don’t have a very impressive Github profile yet, but here’s the link to my previous virtual worlds project

As for my favourite DeFi protocol (apart from Kwenta and Synthetix, of course :)), I think it has to be Aave. I’m endlessly impressed by the thoroughness of their governance and commitment to security, whilst retaining the agility to keep innovating.

Hi Jared,

My name is Christopher Chiaramonte. I’m currently attending Rutgers University as a sophomore double majoring in computer science and mathematics with a 4.0 major GPA. I have been active in the web3 space since 2021 where my journey started by trading NFTs and cryptocurrencies. I’ve exceeded $1 million in revenue across numerous chains since then, a testament to my hands-on experience in the digital asset market. This journey not only broadened my understanding of the market but also fueled a passion for the space. With advanced coding skills at my disposal from courses like data structures, computer architecture, data 101, etc., I am eager to delve into blockchain development. I have experience with Java, C, and git, and am committed to learning whatever technologies are necessary to contribute to this field. My belief in the potential of web3 technology motivates me to be a part of the innovation. Joining your mentorship program would be a huge step in achieving my goals. Among the various DeFi protocols, I find Aave particularly interesting. Although simple, its utility has helped me to do numerous things using coins without the risk of price action. My timezone is EST. I am excited about the possibility of working under you and am confident your mentorship will greatly enhance my skills and understanding of blockchain technology.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-chiaramonte

Thank you,
Christopher Chiaramonte

Hey Jared,

My name is Faybian Byrd, I’m from the US and in Eastern Time. I have about 9+ years of Web2 experience as a Full-Stack Developer and I transitioned into Web3 as a Blockchain Engineer about 2 years ago. During this time, I’ve been learning advanced Solidity, DeFi, EVM, smart contract development and security concepts and reinforcing my knowledge by building personal projects (see: Github), serving as a Lead Blockchain Developer for a NFT Marketplace (see: LinkedIn), and creating content on Medium to help others. I’ve also joined the RareSkills Advanced Solidity bootcamp and have been contributing to the educational content that the platform releases, such as the Compound V3 book (I’m acknowledged as a contributor at the bottom of the page).

My favorite DeFi protocol would be Uniswap V2 because this was the first DeFi protocol’s code that I studied in-depth and the core contract code is cleanly and efficiently written, which made it easier for me to understand DeFi concepts. Also, the code has withstood the test of time, proving to be secure and allowing for Uniswap V2 to still be a popular protocol. Uniswap is also my favorite decentralized exchange.

I would be a good fit for this mentorship because I am eager to continue learning and contributing to the DeFi space. From the beginning of my Web3 journey, my goal has been to become a full-time Smart Contract Developer and I’m confident that I’d be able to leverage the Solidity, Huff, Yul and Foundry skills that I’ve gained to bring value to Kwenta. I would be able to commit to this mentorship on a full-time basis (40+ hours a week) because my bootcamp is ending soon and I will have a lot of free bandwidth outside of my personal projects.

It would be a pleasure to glean from you and I hope we can work together soon.

Thank You,

Faybian Byrd

Hi, my name is Florian, I’m a 27 years old French Engineer with a master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics and finance. I worked 3 years in those fields and went freelance for almost 6 months now. I have great experience on web2 stacks (mainly Javascript, React, Next.js, Redux, Python) and algorithmics in general, and i have some solidity experience which i got to deepen during a security and auditing mentorship.

I did contribute to Kwenta through the devDao and i’ve always kept an interest in Synthetix ecosystem (especially Kwenta) since i’ve join the web3 community, and i’m a user of the two protocols.

On the side, i’m trying to build an optimism mev explorer (still in progress, an adaptation of the flashbot ethereum mev explorer) and tried to make some little contributions to other web3 projects.
I also participated in some code4rena audits to put what i learned into practice.

I think my expertise and my experience of the ecosystem make me a good candidate for this mentorship. I’m hard working and trying to fully transition to blockchain engineering so this would be the perfect opportunity for me.

I would be able to work up to 45hours a week but i’m okay doing 20 depending on the workload you have for the mentorship. I’m on CET time but i can be flexible on my working hours if necessary.

I would say my favorite DeFI protocol excluding Kwenta/Synthetix is Frax Finance, as i find AMOs interesting.

I’m available for a call if you want to discuss more about myself or have some precisions on specific points.

Github

Hello Jared,

I am Uros, a 22-years-old self-taught frontend developer in the process of finding a junior job or internship. I am looking for an opportunity where I am able to apply my experience and knowledge and have opportunities to learn, develop, and progress in my career.

Since 2020. (when I started using cryptocurrency), I’ve read about blockchain and Web3, but I’ve never tried to learn more about them than the basics. So this is a great opportunity to dive deep into Web3.

I am free 20-30 hours a week.
One of my favorite DeFi protocols is Instadapp, I love using their iETH pool, which allows me to leverage my eth in one click.

Here is my GitHub profile.
Timezone (GMT+1, CEST)

Brief description of yourself:
Worked in IT from 1996 until 2006. Switched to embedded dev in 2006, and have been doing that since. Started playing with crypto in 2010, mostly hardware dev. Began my Ethereum arc in 2020, picking at Solidity until winning a mentorship in late 2021… about the same time I became involved in Kwenta. Did some proof of concept work for Optimism that turned into things like Ethereum Attestation Station, Sphinx, and the Optimism NFT. Deployed a couple NFTs to mainnet. Built an EVM emulation tool (vEVM) in a single contract and deployed it to Op and Base. Currently finishing the Foundry and Smart Contract Security courses by Cyfrin.

Why you would be a good fit for this mentorship:
I’m in the unpleasant middleground where I have enough piecemeal knowledge to write good code, but not the mental framework for developing solid protocol software. I’m ready to fill that gap and work on something with more complexity. I’m somewhat familiar with the Synthetix codebase that powers Kwenta, from writing bots that pull data from it. I took the RareSkills Solidity Developer test on a whim and got a 55% on the first try.

Favorite DeFi protocol:
Don’t really play favorites. I used to use Uniswap, Aave, but more recently Sushiswap gets most of my transactions. I’ve traded on Pika, Lyra, dHedge, and Kwenta. I liked the ideas from Alchemix and Superfluid.

Github Link:

Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone

Any other relevant links:
https://twitter.com/kethcode

Additional Comments:
2023 was a bad year for me, and time availability was a constraint on finishing and maintaining many things. Those constraints are gone as of Dec 2023, and I have many more hours available now. I also understand there may be some conflict of interest in my application, due to previously being both an EthernautDAO mentee and mentor, and being an Optimist Badgeholder. Feel free to disregard my application if these give you pause.

• I am a full-stack software engineer with around 10 years working experience located in Finland. My tech stack includes Javascript/Typescript, Java, Golang, Python etc. About one month ago, I started to learn knowledge related to blockchain.
  • I am very interested in Web3 technology and have very good learning skills. Currently I am working for FinTech company in Helsinki. So I also have learnt some knowledge related to financial.
  • I only have one month self-study experience related to Web3. I don’t want list a DeFi protocol here without deep understanding about it. Currently I am very interested in zero knowledge proof cryptographic protocol.
  • Github – wangyangjun (Yangjun Wang) · GitHub
  • EET — Eastern European Time
  • LinkedIn – Yangjun Wang - Zevoy | LinkedIn

Brief Introduction

GM Jared,

My name is Rishabh. Since late 2021, I have been a Solidity developer, actively expanding my expertise into security and Zero-Knowledge (ZK) technologies.

Reasons I’m Suited for this Mentorship:

• I bring over two years of development experience in smart contracts.
  • My previous collaboration with STFX involved aggregating perpetual protocols, where I also coordinated integrating Kwenta.
  • My experience encompasses a broad spectrum of EVM-related technologies, including anything Foundry, Hardhat, Solidity, and Assembly.
  • Currently transitioning from a developer to a lead role, I possess the ability to ask insightful questions and leverage mentoring effectively.
  • I am also well-versed in security aspects, consistently adhering to safe development practices.
  • I worked with Aztec as well for a grant to prove and verify images through ZKP, which required implementing some challenging algorithms and data structure due to restrictions of the language.

My Favorite DeFi Protocol:

Uniswap V2 stands out to me for its significant impact and maintained simplicity in the DeFi space.

GitHub Link:

Timezone:
Based in the UTC +5:30 timezone, I have extensive experience collaborating with US and European teams, ensuring smooth coordination at any time.

Other Links:

Hi there,

My name is Dimitar, I am a full-stack web/blockchain developer currently working at a company that deals with the implementation of SSI (Self-sovereign identity) and Verifiable Credentials. Having worked as a developer for over five years, I can confidently say that I can recognize clean software design architecture when I see one.

My “crypto” journey started in 2017 when I began building mining rigs while my blockchain developer journey started in 2021 when I applied for the ConsenSys Blockchain developer Bootcamp. After finishing the Bootcamp I managed to score some Solidity-related gigs and at the beginning of 2022, I got a full-time offer from a gaming development company that was developing blockchain-based games. During my time in the company, I mainly worked with React, Hardhat, and Solidity.

At the beginning of 2023, I decided to ramp up my Solidity development skills so I joined the Advanced Solidity Bootcamp from RareSkills. This is a 4-6 month Bootcamp focused on producing senior blockchain engineers. During my time there I was exposed to intensive hands-on coding, security exercises, and weekly code reviews, some of which were:

• Re-implement the ERC1155 token protocol entirely in Yul (assembly)

• Reverse engineer unverified smart contracts without a decompiler

• Implement advanced design patterns such as proxies and clone factories

• Gas optimization exercises for smart contracts

• Security exercises from Damn Vulnerable DeFi, Ethernaut, Capture the Ether, and internal security exercises

Throughout 2023 I participated in 4 Secureum RACEs, and managed to place in the top 32 in 3 of them, thus getting the opportunity to attend workshops held by Veridise and Hexens, both of the organizations are focused on blockchain security and security tooling development. I got the opportunity to play around with suites for static analysis, fuzzing, invariant testing, testing ZK circuits, and querying specific blockchain data in real time…

My two favorite DeFi protocols are GMX and Tokemak, but it would be rude not to mention Uniswap (specifically v2) and Compound (also v2) which in my opinion sit at the cornerstone of DeFi.

Github: dmtrbch (Dimitar Bochvarovski) · GitHub

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dimitar-bochvarovski-a93b0315a

Solidity CTFs write up: Solidity CTFs

Timezone: GMT+1

Hi Jared,

I am Avin, I have been in the web3 space since 2017 and consider myself Defi power user. I am a big proponent of anything related to financial derivatives and on-chain composability. I am a software developer by trade, I used mostly python(among others) for my web2 career till 2021 and then switched to the web3 space. I have worked for web3 companies and have had multiple hats in the web3 space from writing bots, integrating DEXs, algo trader and validator operator.

I feel like I would be a good fit for this role because I have integrated and automated- numerous smart contracts into my code for programmatic execution, event monitoring and data collections and I would love the opportunity to get some experience writing and testing production grade smart code under the guidance of a veteran smart contract dev. I have written smart contracts in the past for my bots to chain transactions or optimize gas by feeding call data to functions.

My favorite defi protocol has changed over time:
2020: snx, curve
2021: dydx
2022: hegic, gmx
2023: kwenta, polynomial, premia
2024: hyperliquidX, synquote

github:avinkhan1 · GitHub
Most of my code is proprietary like bot code, but I can go over them if required with private viewing

I am based out of NJ, USA and my timezone is EST

LinkedIn: Avin Khan - Flash Strategies | LinkedIn